Do you feel overwhelmed by the possessions, papers and piles that have taken over your life and space? Don't know how or where to start to make changes? You're not alone.
Welcome to the Clutter Support Group, an educational support group, focusing on the daily struggles with clutter and disorganization. Certified professional organizing expert, Eileen Koff CPO, facilitates the Clutter Support Group. The group will meet once a month to address clutter and disorganization related issues and offers support, information, tips and techniques to combat clutter and offer strategies to become better organized. Open to people of all ages with any degree of disorganization.
What a clutter?
The Clutter Support Group defines clutter as anything people keep in their lives that uses up their time, space and energy, and creates worries. It may involve physical objects, meaningless activities or old emotions. Clutterers feel like they have little control over the growth of clutter in their lives and may feel hurt and shamed by it.
The Clutter Support Group was established to
- Help people define, establish and maintain an uncluttered lifestyle
- Have a confidential place to share goals and challenges with consistent support.
- Learn organizing strategies for your home or workplace.
- Collaborate with group members to create systems and routines that work for you.
- Champion others and be affirmed in their and your quest for organization.
For more information about joining, contact:
Eileen Koff CPO